Recalling her first job as a journalist and thereafter founding her own publishing company felt like a past life for June. Originally from Hong Kong, June travelled and lived in Asia and Europe until she settled down in Australia. She studied journalism in the UK and spent three years in the print industry. Her career has dropped to rock bottom when the publishing company didn't go the way she wanted. June decided to leave everything behind and travelled to India to find answers to her true calling this lifetime. There she completed her first Yoga teacher training in 2011 and since then she never looked back to her old lifestyle.
June is a certified Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Lagree and Meditation teacher, who taught in Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney and now Brisbane. Her classes emphasis on alignment and breathing. She loves to engage with her students through hands-on adjustments and partner works. Her fascination with bodywork leads her to Thai Yoga Massage, a form of traditional healing art from the Northern Thailand, to get her clients into deep stretches and relaxation. She also enriches her understanding of the human body through Pilates, allowing her to design classes that suit a person's age, injuries and body structure. June is also a certified Roll Model Method® Practitioner, educating her students how to use Yoga Tune Up balls as a self-myofascial release tool.
In her own time, June writes, cooks, travels and manages her Corporate Wellness business that runs across Australia www.lifestylefix.com.au
While June found Yoga more than 10 years ago, Sound Healing found her.
On Christmas Day 2020, she received news from her home in Hong Kong, that her beloved uncle had passed away that morning. Border closure prevented her from travelling home to pay tribute to him. Later June started to communicate with her uncle through her dreams. The next thing she knew, he led June to discover her inner gift in sound healing.
She enrolled in her training and every time when giving sound baths to facilitate healing of others she receives her own healing. June wants to use sound therapy to help those in need of healing.
During her diploma training, she worked with cancer survivors and other various groups. She aims at using sound therapy to ignite the inner healer in everyone.
- Level 1: Certification of Lagree Fitness
- 3 hours: Breathwork & Pranayama Intensive with Wendy Wyvill
- 15 hours: The Art of Transitions with Annie Carpenter
- 25 hours: The Koshas with Annie Carpenter
- Level 2: Diploma in Integral Sound Healing with Groups
- Level 1: Foundations in Sound Healing with Rhythm and Drums
- 50 hours: Viveka with Annie Carpenter
- Level 1: Foundations in Integral Sound Healing
- 30 hours: Pranify with Annie Carpenter
- 25 hours: The Art of Transitions with Annie Carpenter
- 13 hours: Yoga for Lower Back Pain with Donna Farhi
- The Roll Model Method®: Correspondence Course
- The Roll Model Method®: Ball Sequencing & Innovation
- 20 hours: The Roll Model Method®: The Science of Rolling
- 60 hours: Meditation with Swami Pujan at Byron Yoga Centre, Byron Bay
- 75 hours: SmartFLOW Advanced Teacher Training with Annie Carpenter
- 15 hours: SmartFLOW Essentials with Ananda Kennard
- STOTT PILATES® Intensive Reformer
- Barre Attack Level 1 & 2 Training with Renee Scott
- 200 Hours: SmartFlow Teacher Training with Annie Carpenter
- All Populations Mat with Pilates Academy International
- 15 Hours: Lanna Thai Advanced Stretching Massage with International Thai Massage School, Chiang Mai
- 120 Hours: Thai Yoga Massage with International Thai Massage School, Chiang Mai
- 30 Hours: Kids & Family Yoga with Rainbow Kids Yoga, Hong Kong
- 200 Hours: Hatha Yoga with Neo Yoga Centre, India